Economic Development Services
The Brooklyn Chamber provides a variety of economic development services. Click the links below for more information about specific programs. For assistance with economic development services, contact Kat Benedetto, Project Manager, Economic Development, at email@example.com.
- Brooklyn-Made Certification: Certifies products' Brooklyn authenticity.
- Export Assistance: Certificates of Origin, Certificates of Free Sale, and other export support.
- Procurement Assistance: Bid opportunities, contracting opportunities, and M/WBE certification.
- Neighborhood Entrepreneurship Project: Merchant organizing, advising on Business Improvement District (BID) formation, BID management services, and coordinating supplemental services around sanitation, beautification, and promotion.
- Go Digital! - Powered by Google, Go Digital provides on-site, online marketing assistance to small businesses throughout the borough.