The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce loves sharing members’ exciting news and success stories! The Brooklyn Chamber promotes its members for free through a variety of channels, including:
Ribbon-Cutting Support. For more information, click here.
The Brooklyn Chamber’s publications and social media. Members can:
- Submit content for inclusion in one edition per year of the Brooklyn Progress, the Brooklyn Chamber’s bi-monthly newspaper.
- Circulation: 10,000+ businesses
- Submit content for inclusion in one edition per month of Brooklyn Buzz, the Brooklyn business community’s most popular e-newsletter.
- Circulation: 15,000+ contacts
- Submit content for inclusion on the Brooklyn Chamber’s social media pages once per month.
- Combined following: 16,000+ (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Contact Adam Kilduff at email@example.com to discuss details.
The Brooklyn Chamber’s website, www.ibrooklyn.com. Members can:
- Customize their listings in the Brooklyn Chamber’s Online Member Directory.
- Contact each other directly through the Online Member Directory.
- Post unlimited events on the Member Calendar.
- Contact Lizzie Cofrancesco at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Facilitated introductions from Brooklyn Chamber staff. Staff can:
- Filter the membership list by neighborhood and/or industry to share member news or events with a targeted group of up to 100 members via email as appropriate.
- Make personal e-introductions between members upon request.
- Contact Meg Helming at email@example.com to discuss details.
The Brooklyn Chamber will not:
- Give out lists of members’ email addresses or phone numbers;
- Generate news articles or images for our members; or
- Manage event registration or event logistics for members.
- All promotional opportunities are subject to availability. The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to decline to publish content at its discretion.