Get On-Site Assistance Now
The Chamber on the Go program brings all the Chamber's services to any neighborhood, wherever and whenever. Chamber on the Go focuses on supporting and enhancing the various activities of the Chamber. The goal of this outreach is to provide assistance to business owners without them having to leave their businesses, while at the same time building a healthy and robust business environment throughout Brooklyn.
What is Chamber on the Go? It’s a mobile van which is deployed to business districts across the borough of Brooklyn, with the guidance of Brooklyn City Council Members.
Chamber on the Go provides:
- On-the-ground, proactive Chamber services. Businesses have access to a variety of services on location, which are designed to help them flourish and grow.
- On-demand, mobile assistance that serves as a resource for businesses struggling or having issues with a government entity.
Specific services include:
- Business Solutions: Pro-bono legal, financing, recruitment and training, Minority & Women Business Enterprise (MWBE) application assistance, referrals to other government resources and support, and connections to business education courses provided by the Chamber’s Business Solutions Center.
- Good Help: Businesses with available positions who have had trouble finding appropriate candidates or are unable to recruit and train employees can receive assistance through the Chamber’s Good Help program. This connects job seekers to employment opportunities that are often left unfilled or have a high rate of turnover because businesses do not have the resources to go through a comprehensive hiring process.
- Affordable Care Act Navigator: Assistance with affordable health care enrollment opportunities.
- Brooklyn Health Works: Provides small business owners an option to purchase insurance for their employees outside the exchange.
- Economic Development: Assists local merchants and commercial corridors with organizing, district marketing and promotion.
- Explore Brooklyn: Provides publicity for businesses through the borough’s first-ever, comprehensive tourism website.
Food & Beverage/Catering
Do you need financing for your business? Would you be interested in a loan?
Would your business or employees want to know more about affordable health insurance?
Are you looking to hire, and would you be interested in employee training?
Are you interested in marketing your business through Yelp, social media & ExploreBK.com?
Are you facing challenges or problems with a government agency?
Are you interested in pro-bono legal advice?
Are you interested in attending free business classes?
Are you interested in free technical business assistance?
Are you interested in procurement assistance?
Are you a minority, woman or veteran owned business?
If so, are you a certified minority, woman or veteran owned business?
Are you happy with your private and public sanitation service?
Are you interested in import/export assistance?
Neighborhood Maintenance (garbage cans, street cleaning, graffiti removal, etc.
Beautification (streetscape, store fronts, trees, holiday lights, etc.
Promotion & Marketing (event signage and brochures)
Advocacy (assistance on behalf of merchants)