Economic Development Services
The Brooklyn Chamber provides a variety of economic development services. Click the links below for more information about specific programs. For assistance with economic development services, contact Varun Sanyal, vice president of economic development, at email@example.com.
- Brooklyn-Made Certification: Certifies products' Brooklyn authenticity.
- Export Assistance: Certificates of Origin, Certificates of Free Sale, and other export support.
- Procurement Assistance: Bid opportunities, contracting opportunities, and M/WBE certification.
- Neighborhood Entrepreneurship Project: Merchant organizing, advising on Business Improvement District (BID) formation, BID management services, and coordinating supplemental services around sanitation, beautification, and promotion.
- Go Digital! - Powered by Google, Go Digital provides on-site, online marketing assistance to small businesses throughout the borough.