Executive Assistant to President and CEO
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the Office of the President and CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of meetings and oversight of calendar items for the President and CEO
- Answer phone calls on executive line and redirect as appropriate
- Reception of visitors to executive office
- Handle other organizational matters as directed by President and CEO
- Maintain conference room calendar
- Extremely strong written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized, with excellent project management skills
- Able to work independently, conduct research and relay information
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and consistently deliver high quality results
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products and other information systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits package; an EEO employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Executive Assistant to the President and CEO”